WELCOME TO THBE LAND OF SUGAR-COATED TRASH

Here I am, I'm here to stay. As you scroll this blog, you shall discover precious rants, concerns and hilarious pictures. Eventually maybe a comic!?

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Damn You, Awful Hosted Insanity Websites!!

Today I deleted a website. Because the hosts were awful. After the 2 days I was signed up with them, they couldn’t even have the good sense to offer me a cup of boiling hot tea. Typical. See if you get a Christmas card from me. No, you shall receive a Hannukkah card instead. And possible a fortune cookie I previously cracked with an awful fortune within, which I then proceeded to glue back together with crazy glue. That’ll teach you, just as you have taught me not to trust 8 foot tall grizzly bears equipped with baseball bats wrapped in a bouqet of flowers. Because it may seem sweet at first, but sooner or later those petals will be leaving a trail of pollen across your neck. Perfect bait for attracting the likes of Edward Cullen, so we may need to set a "fan girl" trap. Yes, yes indeed. So I just have this now. BLOGGER, I love you! Will you marry me!?

Would post mo', but I got work. And you know what they say: "Mo' money, mo' problems." Save for the money part. I just have problems. Enough to share. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment