WELCOME TO THBE LAND OF SUGAR-COATED TRASH

Here I am, I'm here to stay. As you scroll this blog, you shall discover precious rants, concerns and hilarious pictures. Eventually maybe a comic!?

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gas Station Cutback!!

Did you know that gas stations are having cutbacks?! Holy diver, it is a disgrace! And my oh my, I am tired. This adorable little prick has an underlying desire to chug a Rockstar Energy Drink RITE NOW. Not Rite Aid. RITE NOW. Too bad I have to work at a delightfully dissatisfying 6am. Luckily, this will be my last 6am shift there. Thank the Lord above & his sacred candy stash, because I am done. Every last time I go into work at this hour, I am the only cashier (obviously). My sixth sense(s) and all of my other senses have since been enhanced ten fold. I can hear a pin drop in Barack Obama's office all the way in Washington D.C. and these ears will perk up, aroused.

I have customers to thank for this. How &WHY there is a line of 3 people waiting for me to open at 6 on the dot is beyond me. Really, you required that beef shank this early, m'aam? I beg to differ. Naughty. To make the matters worse, I have paperwork & varied cleansing rituals to attend to. So, I turn my back to the register like so:


 And just what might I discover? Well, every time I complete a transaction & turn to work, I hear a box of FRIGGING DONUTS touch base with the counter as if they were a space rocket landing on the moon. What a treat! Need I reiterate that this happens each & every time? Every few minutes...for two hours straight until reinforcements arrive. I. Do. Not. Enjoy. This.

Oh, wait. My fault, my fault. Seems this righteous blogger hath fallen off the intended path. Back to the drink/gas station dilemma.

I have a dire need for this Rockstar Energy Cola drink that my local gas station USED to carry. This morning I drove there to get a snack. Although I found the Willy Wonka Gummies completely free of struggle, I nearly passed out from loss of hope when I opened the cooler. They had discontinued it, despite the very true (and not fabled) fact that I bought at least 2 a week. This is an outrage, and I will see to it that I do not purchase any more drinks from that particular section. Of course, the milk, regular soda & beer sections are still fine. I will purchase from there. I am helpless at heart, and being that this station is a minute drive from my house, there is a line to be drawn. Boycotting it completely may prove absolutely fatal.

It is getting late, and from where I am sitting, the pillow is beckoning me. It is wearing an enticing stare and is bribing me with a box if whoppers. Oh, I truly must be going. Maybe someday, I shall tell all of you the legend....of the Bathroom Bandit.

Ta. Ta.

1 comment: